MLA is situated less than one block away from Calgary's Light Rail Transit (LRT) system, and is easily accessible via all local modes of transportation.
Please provide the following to Maple Leaf Academy:
- Completed Application Form
- Letter of Intent
- Application Fee (Non-refundable)
- Proof of education (e.g., High School Diploma)
- Proof of health care coverage
* Insurance is available for purchase through the school
* Please ensure that all above information is complete and correct. Any missing information will result in a delay in the processing of your application.
- Upon receipt and evaluation of the above requirements, MLA will notify the student regarding acceptance.
- Once accepted, the student will receive a Provisional Letter of Acceptance, and an invoice requesting payment of fees. Payments must be payable to MAPLE LEAF ACADEMY by certified cheque, bank draft, or wire transfer in Canadian funds. All service charges are the responsibility of the student.
- Upon receipt of the fees (registration and tuition), the student will receive an OFFICIAL LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE and an OFFICIAL RECEIPT via email. The student should then print 2 copies of the LOA. One copy should be presented to the Canadian Consulate in the student's country, so that a permit may be issued. The other is for the student's personal records. The student should also carry a copy of the LOA when travelling and a copy should also be left with the student's parents or guardians in their home country.
Prices vary depending upon the lengths and types of programs we offer.