MLA is situated less than one block away from Calgary's Light Rail Transit (LRT) system, and is easily accessible via all local modes of transportation.
Please provide the following items to Maple Leaf Academy:
- COMPLETE APPLICATION FORM
- APPLICATION FEE (non-refundable)
- PROOF OF HEALTH CARE COVERAGE
* If a student is under 18 years old, parents must write a letter to the school indicating their support to the child.
** Please ensure that all the above information is complete and correct. Any missing information will result in a delay in the processing of your application.
- Upon receipt and evaluation of the above requirements, we will notify the student regarding their acceptance.
- Once accepted, the student will receive a Provisional Letter of Acceptance, and a notice requesting payment of fees. Payments must be made by certified cheque, bank draft, or wire transfer in CANADIAN FUNDS, payable to MAPLE LEAF ACADEMY. Any service charges are the responsibility of the student.
- Upon receipt of all fees (registration, tuition and student fees), the student will receive two OFFICIAL LETTERS OF ACCEPTANCE and an OFFICIAL RECEIPT. One official letter should be presented to the Canadian Consulate in your country, so that a permit may be issued. The other is for the student's personal records. The student should carry a copy of the Official Letter of Acceptance when travelling. A copy of the Official Letter of Acceptance should also be left with the parents or guardian in the home country.
Prices vary depending upon the lengths and types of programs we offer.