Dispute Resolution and Appeal Process
- The Academy students have access to an appeal process regarding both academic and non-academic decisions.
- The student has the right to continue in classes throughout the appeal process unless directed otherwise by the Academy's administration.
- The student can appeal informally or formally. It is recommended that initially the students communicate directly with the parties involved.
- In case the dispute cannot be resolved informally, the student can write a formal appeal to the Academy administration including Executive Director Toko Ishikawa.
FOR ESL Students:
The student may also choose to:
- Contact Languages Canada at www.languagescanada.ca. Select "Contact Us" and complete the e-mail form,
- or telephone 1-604-574-1532.