Maple Leaf Academy is hiring instructors for evening part-time positions to teach LINC Stage I classes Mon/Wed or Tue/Thu, or four evenings from 5:30pm-8:00pm.
NOTE: MLA welcomes new applicants. Resumes of qualifying candidates will be kept on file for six months.
MINIMUM TEACHING REQUIREMENTS:
- An undergraduate degree in any discipline from a Canadian University or IQAS assessment
- ESL Canada Professional Certification from a TESL Canada recognized Teacher Training Program. See TESL Canada www.tesl.ca for a list of Recognized Programs.
- General ESL teaching experience
- Knowledge and experience using Canadian Language Benchmarks
- Knowledge and experience using Portfolio Based Language Assessments
HOW TO APPLY: Applications, including cover letters and resumes should be submitted to Erva Sherwood at firstname.lastname@example.org.